jannah asked me to do this.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME-
* i dun like MLM.
*I have a bad habit of biting nails too, like jannah.
* i cry easily
* i hate worms in my choc.
* dun like being alone, either at hme or out.
*chasing bus isnt my thing
*i sux in design
7 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF-
*dad n mum being angry.
*being left alone in the streets at night
*chase by dogs
*failure
*any practical exams ( esp piano)
*dying
*losing any loved ones.
7 RANDOM SONGS-
*jux so u knw- jesse mccartney
*way into love-music n lyrics
*damai school song
*ho taru koi - choir song
*my everything - 98 degree
*what if -baby face
*ost goong
7 THINGS I LOVE-
* mum, dad, brothers n family
*my darling royston
*choc.
*music, dance, piano
*studying, reading
*all my babes, the best people on earth.
*green tea
7 THINGS I SAY MOST-
*lame la
*chee bye la
*dun miss me kayx
*i miss u
*no worries
*sorry
*thank you
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS-
*wee ching
*pearlyn
*maria
*mei jun
*joey
*andrew
*piak
* i dun like MLM.
*I have a bad habit of biting nails too, like jannah.
* i cry easily
* i hate worms in my choc.
* dun like being alone, either at hme or out.
*chasing bus isnt my thing
*i sux in design
7 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF-
*dad n mum being angry.
*being left alone in the streets at night
*chase by dogs
*failure
*any practical exams ( esp piano)
*dying
*losing any loved ones.
7 RANDOM SONGS-
*jux so u knw- jesse mccartney
*way into love-music n lyrics
*damai school song
*ho taru koi - choir song
*my everything - 98 degree
*what if -baby face
*ost goong
7 THINGS I LOVE-
* mum, dad, brothers n family
*my darling royston
*choc.
*music, dance, piano
*studying, reading
*all my babes, the best people on earth.
*green tea
7 THINGS I SAY MOST-
*lame la
*chee bye la
*dun miss me kayx
*i miss u
*no worries
*sorry
*thank you
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS-
*wee ching
*pearlyn
*maria
*mei jun
*joey
*andrew
*piak
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home